*I understand that massage therapy is not a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or treatment. I further understand that I have the following responsibilities:
* I understand that the therapy session is provided for pain relief, relief from muscular tension, strengthening and improvement of flexibility, range of motion, and circulation.
* If I experience pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my therapist so that pressure, load or strokes can be adjusted to my level of comfort. I will not hold my therapist responsible for any pain or discomfort I experience during or after the session.
* I understand that the services offered today are not a substitute for medical care. I understand that my therapist is not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat physical or mental illness.
* I affirm that I have notified my therapist of all known medical conditions and injuries.
* I agree to inform the therapist of any changes in my health and medical condition. I understand that there shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should I forget to do so.
* I understand that massage is entirely therapeutic and non-sexual in nature.
* I understand all appointments are scheduled in advance.
* I understand clients are expected to pay for all services at the time they are rendered. We accept cash health savings account cards and debit/credit cards for payment.
* Cancellations must be done 24 hours in advance or you will be billed the regular price for the service.
* If you miss an appointment you will be billed the full amount for the appointment.
* If you are late for your massage appointment you will be provided as much time as available within the scheduled time slot. You will, however, still be charged the full amount for your scheduled session. Extra time will not be added to your session because of tardiness.
* Sexual misconduct is forbidden. The client understands that any illicit or sexually aggressive remarks, advances, or gestures will result in the immediate termination of the session and will be liable for full payment of the scheduled appointment.
* All Packages are Non-refundable or Transferable to another client. They need to be used within 3 months of the purchase date.
* All Pre-paid sessions are Non-refundable or Transferable to another client. They need to be used within 3 months of the purchase date.
* I authorize Lymphology to charge my credit card above for agreed-upon purchases. I understand that my information will be saved to file for future transactions on my account.
* I have been informed that being a client of Lymphology my information will be added to the monthly newsletter list for updates, health & wellness information as well as specials and deals.
We're taking steps to protect our clients and our therapists.